Trinity Christian Academy students and their families lined up to greet, honk and wave at their teachers as they drove by for a teacher appreciation parade Friday afternoon.
As featured on
Willow Park Trinity Christian Academy’s educators were front and center at Friday afternoon’s Teacher and Staff Appreciation Parade, being received with cheers and words of thanks from students and their families alike who filled the campus’ parking lot (every other space) to show their support.
This Week's Circulars
On Tuesday, May 26th, Wanda Adair, loving wife and mother of two children, passed away at the age of 67. Wanda was born on September 19, 1952 in Athens, Tx to Raymond and Margie Magness. She married James Randall Adair on June 25, 1971 and they would have celebrated their 49th wedding annive…
- East Texas fatal wrecks pile up
- Hunan Buffet gives back to community for second time
- Wreck kills Eustace man
- 'We're sick of it': Anger over police killings shatters US
- Henderson County Sheriff's Office investigates suspicious death
- Old Fiddlers Reunion continues in spite of adversity
- Texas base put on lockdown after reports of shooter
- Economic Development looks into industrial park improvements
- Longtime Athens teacher Stella Pace passes away at 101.
- Cain Center work underway