The Mineral Wells Crazy Sign has arrived in town. Installation will take place at night on US 180. Watch for detours around downtown Thursday night and Friday morning. This is a project of Mineral Wells Leadership Class 24. The sign is a throwback to a similar one that spanned US 180 a few blocks to the east of where the new one will be erected.
As featured on
Mineral Wells embraces crazy. So much so a massive sign touting that has been recreated and being re-erected across a highway downtown a couple of blocks from where the original sign stood for many decades now more than half a century ago.
This Week's Circulars
Dolores Murphy Moore 90, died Friday, March 13, 2020 at Watkins Logan Veterans Home in Tyler, Texas. Born in Fannin County, Texas. She was married to the late Otis Moore, they lived in Bethel, Tx for 6 years, before relocating to Brownsboro, Texas where they lived for 32 years. Dolores is su…
- Henderson County extends emergency declaration
- Athens makes temporary health related changes
- What is Shelter In Place?: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Deputies arrest four for drugs
- Athens Mayor contacts stores about supply concerns
- East Texas agencies try to keep people on the job
- Confirmed Coronavirus case in East Texas
- Thrive Church members back home after stranded in Honduras
- Lake Nac Floater: Whopper found dead reportedly tops 15 pounds on uncertified scale
- Athens, county declare emergency