The No. 1 estate planning mistake I see in my practice is failure to have an updated will or a living trust. Individuals with big incomes and/or a high net worth seem just as likely to put off estate planning as those of more modest means.
- Bullard softball coach Megan Dobrinski, 33, passes away
- HCSO sends two with meth to jail
- Malakoff sets crime control hearing
- Malakoff Water park provides fun to rural areas.
- HCSO busts five for drugs
- DA reports July Henderson County Grand Jury indictments
- 'A hungry child can't learn' - Round table discussion examines meal program
- Athens police find heroin during arrest
- Alligator gar regulations passed
- Athens seeks grant funds for sidewalks
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.