This Week's Circulars
On Tuesday, May 26th, Wanda Adair, loving wife and mother of two children, passed away at the age of 67. Wanda was born on September 19, 1952 in Athens, Tx to Raymond and Margie Magness. She married James Randall Adair on June 25, 1971 and they would have celebrated their 49th wedding annive…
Peggy Ruth Wathen, of Houston, passed away on May 22, 2020. She was born on October 16th, 1933 in Cross Roads to the late Reba Frances Wathen and James Richard Wathen. She is survived by her sister Joan (Wathen) Maniscalco and her husband Joseph; James R. Wathen and his wife Jeanne; nieces a…
- East Texas fatal wrecks pile up
- Hunan Buffet gives back to community for second time
- Henderson County confirms three more COVID-19 cases for total of 55.
- Old Fiddlers Reunion continues in spite of adversity
- Motorcycle crash kills Malakoff man
- Henderson County Sheriff's Office investigates suspicious death
- Longtime Athens teacher Stella Pace passes away at 101.
- Economic Development looks into industrial park improvements
- Texas base put on lockdown after reports of shooter
- County unemployment rate almost doubles