On Wednesday, the Eustace High School cheerleaders traveled to the Fort Worth Convention Center, where they will compete in the UIL Spirit State Championship on Thursday. The team hosted a Cheer Showoff on Saturday. The roster includes two seniors, both of which are four-year lettermen: All-American Stephanie Carlson and three-time All-American Dylan Evans. The team won State in 2017 in three divisions: Cheer, Band Dance and Fight Song while placing third in Spirit. They also placed third in Class 3A in 2018 and seventh last year.
- Marriage story-Local couple 'killing it' at the game of love
- Deputies bust suspected meth dealer in Gun Barrel City
- Henderson County Sheriff: Jailer charged with sexually assaulting inmate
- Henderson County Political Candidate Profiles
- Skiles running for Precinct 1 Commissioner
- A New Way of Shopping at Piggly Wiggly!
- Faith, Family and Ducks-Jase Robertson attends local gala
- Eustace man arrested for sexual assault
- Athens sales tax takes a jump
- Hit and run leads to arrest