The Henderson County Commissioners Court proclaimed September 15 through 21, U.S. Constitution Week on Tuesday. From the left are Precinct 4 Commissioner Ken Geeslin, Pct 3 Commissioner Chuck McHam, Williams Sekel of the Sons of the American Revolution, Rayford Tyner of the SAR, County Judge Wade McKinney, Pct. 2 Commissioner Scott Tuley and Pct. 1 Commissioner Scotty Thomas.
This Week's Circulars
Funeral services for Curtis Corley, 70 of Athens have been scheduled for 1:00 P.M. Friday at Rock Hill Baptist Church in Brownsboro. Visitation will be held Thursday evening from 6-8 P.M. at Rock Hill Baptist Church in Brownsboro.
- Hit and run leads to arrest
- Marriage story-Local couple 'killing it' at the game of love
- Eustace man arrested for sexual assault
- Henderson County Sheriff: Jailer charged with sexually assaulting inmate
- Skiles running for Precinct 1 Commissioner
- Henderson County Political Candidate Profiles
- Athens man indicted for assault on officer
- Athens FD creates new position
- Lawyer: Train may have been speeding
- Schools get state test results