Pictured (from left) are Sheriff Ray Nutt, County Attorney Clint Davis and District Attorney Scott McKee holding the T-shirts for the Walk Like MADD event scheduled for Saturday at Gun Barrel Park. Opening ceremonies are scheduled for 8:30 a.m., with the walk starting at 9 a.m. Registration will be available at the event on Saturday. Bank Day is scheduled for Wednesday from 12 to 8 p.m. at the Gun Barrel City Fire Department. Anyone wishing to turn in their money for the walk and pick up their T-shirts and goody bangs may do so.
This Week's Circulars
Graveside services for Dorothy Clarice "Dottie" Cross 86, of Athens have been scheduled for 2 p.m. Monday November 22, 2021 at Oaklawn Memorial Park with Bro. Cody Craig officiating. Arrangements are under the direction of Autry's Carroll-Lehr Funeral Home. Mrs. Cross passed away November 18…
- Huge developments planned for Gun Barrel City lake area
- ‘Expedition Texas’ to create Christmas Special in Athens
- Gun Barrel City tables humane society contract
- Athens celebrates local businesses Nov. 27
- Christmas magic Land of Lights opens for the holidays
- OUTDOORS: Christmas gifts for the outdoors person
- Several reports find Texas electric grid not ready for another winter storm
- Doctor tells of county opioid struggle
- All three men charged in Arbery's death convicted of murder
- Athens dips to freezing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.