Advanced Rehabilitation and Healthcare of Athens recently announced the opening of its new 120 bed facility located at 121 Commons Dr. It officially moved its residents Tuesday, Aug. 27, and accepted new residents Wednesday, Aug. 28. “We would love the opportunity to take care of you or your loved one,” said Ashley Morris, Business Development Specialist. “We welcome you to come in and take a tour to see our state of the art facility. We proudly continue to serve the community of Athens.” If you would like more information about the facility, call 903-677-3434.
This Week's Circulars
Funeral services for Curtis Corley, 70 of Athens have been scheduled for 1:00 P.M. Friday at Rock Hill Baptist Church in Brownsboro. Visitation will be held Thursday evening from 6-8 P.M. at Rock Hill Baptist Church in Brownsboro.
- Hit and run leads to arrest
- Marriage story-Local couple 'killing it' at the game of love
- Henderson County Sheriff: Jailer charged with sexually assaulting inmate
- Eustace man arrested for sexual assault
- Skiles running for Precinct 1 Commissioner
- Henderson County Political Candidate Profiles
- Athens FD creates new position
- Schools get state test results
- Athens man indicted for assault on officer
- Lawyer: Train may have been speeding