The Second Annual Athens High School Career & Technical Education Expo is from 5 to 6:30 p.m. Thursday. The community at large is encouraged to tour the campus's vocational education facilities, watch demonstrations, interact with students and teachers, and learn more about the many wonderful programs at the high school. Park on the home side of Bruce Field and enter at the courtyard across from the home entrance to Bruce Field. Pictured from last year is then-senior Gerardo Jimenez as he works on constructing fenders for his trailer project.
- Marriage story-Local couple 'killing it' at the game of love
- Deputies bust suspected meth dealer in Gun Barrel City
- Henderson County Sheriff: Jailer charged with sexually assaulting inmate
- Henderson County Political Candidate Profiles
- Skiles running for Precinct 1 Commissioner
- A New Way of Shopping at Piggly Wiggly!
- Faith, Family and Ducks-Jase Robertson attends local gala
- Eustace man arrested for sexual assault
- Athens sales tax takes a jump
- Hit and run leads to arrest