Commuters may have noticed an unusual sight Sunday on highway 3054 in Eustace. A crop duster experienced mechanical issues and landed in the rural area. The pilot parked the aircraft on the shoulder, and people were seen working on it early Monday morning. At the time of printing they were waiting on the mechanic.
This Week's Circulars
On Tuesday, May 26th, Wanda Adair, loving wife and mother of two children, passed away at the age of 67. Wanda was born on September 19, 1952 in Athens, Tx to Raymond and Margie Magness. She married James Randall Adair on June 25, 1971 and they would have celebrated their 49th wedding annive…
- East Texas fatal wrecks pile up
- Hunan Buffet gives back to community for second time
- Henderson County confirms three more COVID-19 cases for total of 55.
- Old Fiddlers Reunion continues in spite of adversity
- Motorcycle crash kills Malakoff man
- Henderson County Sheriff's Office investigates suspicious death
- Texas base put on lockdown after reports of shooter
- Longtime Athens teacher Stella Pace passes away at 101.
- Economic Development looks into industrial park improvements
- County unemployment rate almost doubles