Toledo put a scare into Notre Dame Saturday, but the No. 8 Fighting Irish prevailed with a 32-29 win over the Rockets. It was the first home game for Notre Dame with a full crowd on hand since the end of the 2019 season.
As featured on
SOUTH BEND — Earlier in the week, Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly referred to this season’s Toledo team as arguably the best Mid-American Conference opponent that he’s seen during his over-a-decade long stint with the Fighting Irish.
This Week's Circulars
Virginia Nadine Tindel Fisher was born on August 4, 1927 in New York, Texas, the youngest child born to Pascal Eugene Tindel and Maggie Buie Tindel. She passed from this life on August 22, 2021 in Tyler, Texas. Virginia is preceeded in death by her parents and three siblings, Mildred, Henry …
- Eustace ISD Superintendent to retire
- Week 4 football finals for Henderson County
- Fatal railroad crossing wrecks show need for safety
- Crash claims life of Mabank man
- Delays expected in Texas executions
- Council hears updates on Cain Center, police station
- Grand Jury indicts 96
- TVCC Softball Team joins Rotary Youth Program
- County takes first look at burn ban
- Malakoff honors Barker
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.