...OZONE ACTION DAY... The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) has issued an Ozone Action Day for the Dallas-Fort Worth area for Sunday, August 14, 2022. Atmospheric conditions are expected to be favorable for producing high levels of ozone air pollution in the Dallas-Fort Worth area on Sunday. You can help prevent ozone pollution by sharing a ride, walking, riding a bicycle, taking your lunch to work, avoiding drive-through lanes, conserving energy, and keeping your vehicle properly tuned. For more information on ozone: Ozone: The Facts (www.tceq.texas.gov/goto/ozonefacts) Air North Texas: (www.airnorthtexas.org) EPA Air Now (www.airnow.gov/index.cfm?action.local_state&STATEID=45&TAB=0) Take care of Texas (www.takecareoftexas.org) North Central Texas Council of Governments Air Quality (www.nctcog.org/trans/air/index.asp)
This Week's Circulars
- Dollar Tree reopens after vehicle rams store
- One dead, one injured after crash near Chandler
- Malakoff native wins at Cheyenne Frontier Days
- Athens’ facility named in EPA risk assessment
- APD adds staff, partners with schools
- Remembering Eldress Mary Henderson
- Local golfer places at amateur Championship
- Voters to decide if Athens an ‘Unborn Sanctuary'
- Beloved pastor Mary Henderson dies
- Athens teen dances her way to New York
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.