Gov. Greg Abbott signed an order allowing some bars and similar establishments to reopen at up to 50% capacity Wednesday, Oct. 14. In hospital regions with low COVID-19 hospitalizations, County Judges will be able to opt their county into opening bars, provided they assist in enforcing health protocols.
- UPDATE: Chandler man and woman killed in Sunday morning wreck
- Houston policeman returns to Athens for burial
- A penny saved is a penny earned: Athens Thrift donates over 100K
- Driver injured, business damaged in wreck
- Groom remembered as community leader
- A perfect fit - Jana’s Boutique offers small town touch
- Traffic stop leads to large drug bust
- Pink Fishing Angler fights breast cancer by fundraising
- Feeding the hungry - Mabank ministries join forces to help those in need
- Halloween: Drive Thru Trunk or Treat & Drive In Movie
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.