Gov. Greg Abbott recently allowed restaurant dining rooms to open at a limited capacity in hopes it help the economy and workers while protecting public from COVID-19. When do you feel like your dining routine will be back to normal?
- UT Health, CHRISTUS hospitals issue joint statement on COVID-19
- Malakoff knocks out two time champs Grandview
- Deputies raid game room, arrest five
- Take the Athens Police Chief Community Survey
- Athens upgrading utility meters
- Athens Christmas parade ready to roll
- Two arrested in Athens for Louisiana killing
- Payne Springs delivers holiday cheer to local shelter
- Athens police offer tips for preventing vehicle burglaries
- Firefighter show appreciation for animal rescue, first responders
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.