Special to the Review
The Athens Review
Cain Center is heating up this August with some great programs!
The Texas heat in August means the beginning of Fall Sports here at Cain Center!
• Indoor Futsal, Monday & Wednesday 6:30pm-11:00pm
Teams are registering now at the Cain Center for the next session of this indoor soccer craze!
• Youth Football & Cheerleading, Registering August 1st - September 3rd
Parents of children ages 3-11 who are interested in football and cheerleading are encouraged to come sign up at the Registration Desk located by the pool! Adults who are interested in Coaching can contact Bethany Airhart at the Cain Center.
• Karate Classes, Tues & Thurs 5:30pm-6:30pm
Matt Porter, a 3rd degree black belt, teaches children mixed martial arts in this class for ages 6+.
Make a Splash in Aquatics!
• Megalodon Youth Swim Team, Monday-Friday 10:30am-12:00pm
Swimmers Ages 5-17 must be able to swim one length of the pool without assistance to join this competitive team.
• Swim With Me!, Wednesdays 4:30pm-5:15pm
Introduce your child to the fun world of water in this class that emphasizes water safety.
• Water Aerobics with Nell Baker, Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 9:00am-10:00am
This class is designed for seniors and helps with range of motion, muscle strength, and friendships!
• H2O Bootcamp, Tuesday & Thursday 6:30pm-7:15pm
A high intensity, low impact workout sure to get your heart pumping!
• Aqua Jogging, Monday & Wednesday 12:15pm-1:00pm
Get your work out in on a lunch break without ever breaking into a sweat or getting your hair wet!
• Private Swim Lessons, Monday-Friday 10:00am-10:30am
According to the CDC, drowning ranks fifth among the leading causes of unintentional injury deaths. If you have a child who did not conquer this skill over the summer, call and make an appointment to get them swimming today!
Fitness Programs are in High Gear too!
• Boot Camp, Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 6:15am-7:00am
Tamara Barnett leads this class with a variety of exercises designed to help you maximize your work out!
• Yoga Fusion, Tuesday & Thursday 9:00am-10:10am, and Monday & Wednesday 5:30pm-6:40pm
Come join us for Yoga, Tai Chi, and Pilates combined to strengthen and calm your body.
• Zumba, Tuesday & Thursday 5:30pm-6:30pm
Get your body moving and burn off those calories in a fun filled environment!
Cain Center equips children with skills for success!
• Sylvan Learning Center, Monday & Wednesday 4:00pm – 6:00pm
We are currently accepting applications for this wonderful program to help students stay on track. If you are interested in this program, or know someone who is please contact Tere Lawyer at the Cain Center to get signed up!
• Summer Day Camp, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
This summer our theme is Leadership. Each session lasts two weeks, and includes a field trip every Thursday.
If you are interested in any of our programs contact the Cain Center at 903-677-2000, or check us out online at www.caincenterinc.org.