The Athens Review
SEVEN POINTS — Kenny Boyle is scheduled to resign when the Seven Points City Council meets Thursday.
The meeting will be held at 7 p.m. in the council chamber at Seven Points City Hall.
The council is also expected to discuss and vote on amending the holiday schedule for city personnel.
Other agenda items include:
• renewing the inter-local agreement with Caney City and the City of Eustace;
• renewing a contract with the Humane Society of Cedar Creek Lake;
• considering the request of T.W. Stanfield to place a sign on private property on State Highway 334 owned by Donny Rice;
• considering the request of Marcus Moore with Cedar Creek Buildings to allow the sale of items contained inside repossessed or foreclosed buildings on the premises; and
• considering a request from Ray and Sheila Ashley pertaining to their personal “Crime Watch Patrol.”