The Athens Review
The Athens City Council met in regular session on Monday and approved the following items:
• an Athens Economic Development Corporation Incentive package in the amount of $106,500 to Ag-Power and approving a performance agreement;
• authorization of $7,700 in improvements to O.D. Baggett Park as requested by Just Us Guy’s Civic Club;
• an ordinance rezoning a lot at 103 Industrial Drive from industrial to two-family residential to allow the creation of duplex homes;
• a replat of four lots at 209 Wood Street;
• a final plat of Nobel Estates, owned by the Arthur Hawn Company at 804 Belmont Drive and
• a replat of three lots owned by Victor Blancus at 117 N. Pinkerton Street.