The Athens Review
The Athens School Board of Trustees will meet in regular session on Thursday at 6 p.m. in the District Support Center Board Room at 104 Hawn Street.
The board will address the following agenda items:
• recognize teachers and employees of the month for April;
• Consider Out of state student travel to the FBLA National Leadership Conference and the National Forensic League National Debate Tournament;
• consider revisions to Student Dress Code;
• discuss the Instructional Materials Allotment and TEKS Certification, 2013-2014;
• consider Renewal of the Chartwell's Dining Services contract and 2013-2014 meal prices;
• discuss security fencing for campuses;
• consider the Texas Association of School Boards Energy Cooperative Interlocal Participation Agreement;
• consider recommendation of an architect for proposed improvements to Athens High School and Athens Middle School;
• enter executive session to discuss a Level Three Employee Grievance Hearing for Dr. Diana Vaughn; and
• return to open session to taken any action that arises from the executive session discussion.