The Athens Review
The Henderson County Commissioners Court will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday in the Courthouse Annex and address the following agenda items:
• Consider and take action on whether to accept the Henderson County 9-1-1 Budget summary.
• Consider and take action to appoint two members to the 9-1-1 Board of Managers.
• Consider and take action to include the Henderson County Sheriff’s Office in the East Texas Auto Theft Task Force.
• Consider and take action on whether to approve the spending from the Justice of the Peace Technology fund for the Odyssey Conference.
• Consider and take action to appoint a member to the Henderson County Emergency Services District No. 3 to serve an unexpired term that ends December 31, 2013.